The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Bill Muse 2012 Cowboy Shooting and Offensive Skills Camp, Dec. 15-16 at Connors State, for boys and girls ages 8-up. Contact: Bill Muse, (918) 463-6231.
• Muskogee Parks and Recreation youth league registration Oct. 27 at the Muskogee Public Library, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Grades 1-6 boys and girls may play. League begins Jan. 5. Cost: $30. Contact: Denise Hickman, director, (918) 684-6345 or email@example.com.
• Warner Backboard Spirit League, co-sponsored by the Warner junior high and high school varsity cheerleaders. Cost per player: $60. Boys teams and girls teams, grades 1-2 and 3-4. League begins Nov. 17 and runs for four Saturdays. Team sign-ups can be done at the coaches meeting Oct. 25 in the hospitality room at the Warner Event Center. Contact: Kristi Taylor, (918) 869-8355.
• Muskogee Area Basketball Officials meetings, M and M Driving School on York Street, 6 p.m. Oct. 30 and Dec. 5.
• Volunteer coaches and certified officials needed for Muskogee Parks and Recreation youth league. League divisions are for grades 1-2, 3-4 and 5-6. Contact: Denise Hickman, director, (918) 684-6345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Muskogee Youth Football League along with the Fort Gibson and Hilldale Youth Football programs have joined together to provide a double-elimination youth football tournament Nov. 16-18 for teams in grades 2-6. Trophies are given to the first and second place teams in each grade. For details e-mail email@example.com.
• First Annual Wagoner Schools iRun, Nov. 3 at Maple Park. Pre-registration www.wagonerps.org. Race-day registration begins 7:30 a.m. Cost: $25 for 5K and $15 for fun run.