The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Northeastern State University camp, ages 7-12, 9 a.m. to noon July 9-10 at NSU’s Rousey Field. Cost: $75. Contact: Travis Janssen, NSU baseball coach, (918) 444-3910 or (918) 316-9195 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Hitting Intensity Camp at Northeastern State University for ages 12 to high school seniors, 8 a.m. to noon July 9-10 at Rousey Field on the NSU campus. Cost: $50. Contact: Travis Janssen, NSU baseball coach, (918) 444-3910 or (918) 316-9195 or by email at email@example.com.
• High School Prospect Camps at Northeastern State University, 1-5 p.m. June 19 and Aug. 11 with registration at noon for both camps. Instructional showcase events. Cost: $60.
• Stigler High Coachpitch tournament June 23. OK Kids rules. Entry:$100. Contact: Josh Drewry, (918) 550-9829.
• Hilldale Basketball Camp, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. for boys entering second to fifth grade and noon to 2:30 p.m. for boys entering sixth through eighth grade on June 18-20 at Hilldale Event Center. Cost: $50 due at registration. Additional siblings are $40 each. Contact Jeremy Rogers, (620) 870-8046.
• Bill Muse 2012 Cowboy Basketball Camps at Connors State College. Day camp only for boys July 16-20 and shooting camp for boys and girls July 20-21. Camp ages are 8-18. For brochure and more information contact (918) 463-6231.
• Fort Gibson Elementary Speed Camp starting June 18 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays for boys and girls in grades 3-5 at $50. Contact: James Singleton, (918) 774-5792 or Greg Whiteley, (918)637-4511.
• Rougher Football Youth Camp, July 12-13, Indian Bowl, 6-8 p.m. Cost: $20 per camper. Forms at rougherfootball.com and for more information, contact Josh Blankenship, (918) 684-3797.
• Hilldale Youth Football registrations now open to all kids attending Hilldale, Warner and Oktaha schools. Register online at sportabase.com under Hilldale (not Muskogee). Contact: Szabi (918) 697-5441 or Shawn (918) 685-1298.
• Pecan Valley Golf Course, Fort Gibson; 50-older scramble, 9 a.m. Thursdays; 100 percent payback. Contact: (918) 478-9774.
• Pecan Valley Golf Course, Fort Gibson; Church League golf, 5:30 p.m. nine holes every Tuesday, $10 per player includes green fee and half-paid cart fee. Contact: (918) 478-9774.
• Hilltop Golf Course, Porter; Two-person blind-draw nine-hole scramble, 6 p.m. Thursdays; 100 percent payout. Contact: (918) 483-9551.
• Hilltop Golf Course, Porter, Two-person bring your own partner scramble, 10 a.m. Saturdays; 100 percent payout. For information call (918) 483-9551.
• Native Tee Program at Cherokee Trails Golf Course, Catoosa. One-hour classes, 8-9 a.m. June 19 and 26. Open to junior golfers ages 6-17. Must provide proof of Cherokee citizenship at the time of registration for each session. Golf clubs can be provided to participants not owning a set but must be reserved at the time of registration. Sessions are limited to a maximum of 20 students, and single session participation is recommended. Contact: (918) 458-4294 or www.cherokeestarrewards.com. Call early to register.
• Connors State Athletic Department scramble, July 13 at CobbleStone Creek Golf Course. Four-person teams. Cost $100 per player. Proceeds go to student-athlete scholarships. Contact: Bill Muse, (918)463-6231.
• First Platinum Tee Golf Club Bedlam Challenge, July 14 at Fountainhead Creek Golf Club. Registration: 9 a.m. Shotgun start: 10 a.m. Cost: $100 per player. Contact: (918) 361-1259.
• Port to Fort Sprint Adventure Race and 5K Trail run, 7:30 a.m. July 14. Three Forks Harbor. Individual entries or teams consisting of three in male, female or co-ed divisions. Cost: $150 per team or $60 for individual entry. $20 for 5k Trail Run. Contact: Joel at (918) 684-6302 x28 or www.port-to-fort.com
• Bacone Warriors Camp, 1-5 p.m., June 18-21. Cost: $75. Contact: (918) 781-7357, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or athletics.bacone.edu.
• Cherokee National Holiday men’s and women’s slowpitch tournament, Aug. 31-Sept. 2, Sequoyah Schools fields in Tahlequah. Limited to 36 men’s and 26 women’s teams. All but four players on each team must be members of a federally recognized tribe. Cost: $175 prior to Aug. 10, $200 afterward. All entries must be received by 5 p.m. Aug. 24, cash or money orders only. There will be a $1 game admission. Contact: Sherwin Johnson, (918) 696-5760 or Crystal Bogle, (918) 316-1940.
• Okay Lady Mustangs coed volleyball tournament, June 23 at George Hopkins Field House. Cost: $60 per team. Pool play starts at 10 a.m. Contact: Belinda Clark (918) 616-1134.
Bacone Warriors Camp, 1-5 p.m., June 18-21. Cost: $75. Contact: (918) 781-7357, by email at email@example.com or athletics.bacone.edu.