Three Roughers were honored as Muskogee High’s football program held its season-ending banquet on Wednesday night.
Defensive back Marcus McVay won the Champion Award, given for a player who best demonstrates living like a champion, and linebacker Haden Kolmer the Rougher Legacy Award for similar character issues and the player who left the greatest impact on the program.
Tristan Watson received the Bennett Scholarship for highest grade-point average on the team. The banquet was held at Bedouin Shrine Temple.
- Grand Junction-bound: Cowboys win South Central district tourney to qualify for World Series
- Referees stop Lake Eufaula Classic with South on top
- OU edges Razorbacks, moves to regional final
- NSU women finish eighth; OU, Arkansas, OSU headed to nationals
- College baseball roundup
- Sports calendar
- Sports briefs
- One win from nationals: Connors goes 2-0, on brink of district title
- MHS assistant, former Oktaha coach named to slowpitch Hall of Fame
- Oklahoma routs Marist 17-0, Arkansas downs Fordham
- More Sports Headlines