The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Fort Gibson will be holding sign-ups for boys and girls T-ball & baseball ages 4-12 at the community center (north of Fort Gibson City Hall) from 9-11 a.m. on Feb. 9. Cost will be $75 per player. Money due March 1. Season: April 29 - June 21. Contact: Jennifer Jones, director (918) 478-4856.
• Muskogee Youth Baseball registration 10 a.m. to noon Feb. 9 and Feb. 23 at Extra Bases, 2240 E. Shawnee (back side of Curt’s Mall). Birth certificate and player fee needed, $45 for ages 4-5, 6-8 $65 and 9-12 $85. Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745.
• Muskogee Youth Baseball clinic for umpires and coaches, umpires mandatory, 6:30 p.m. March 12, 26 at Extra Bases, 2240 E. Shawnee (back side of Curt’s Mall). Mandatory for umpires and coaches are welcome.
• Muskogee Youth Baseball team fees due March 19, to be turned in from 5-8 p.m. All fees are due at this time.
• Oktaha annual Alumni Basketball Games, Feb. 8, K-3 grades at 6 p.m., women alumni at 7 p.m. and men at 8. Contact: Kia Holmes, (918) 616-2464 or Karen Moore (918) 616-2515. Cost is admission and concessions will be available.
• Azalea Festival basketball event for adult and youth 5-on-5, mixed youth high school level. Entry fee per team: $60. Event will also include 3-point shootout and other prizes. Contact: (918) 684-63-14 or (405) 209-5471 or email HDeffebaugh@yahoo.com.
• Alumni games for Muskogee High School, Connors State and Bacone College, March 22-23. Interested participants should call 684-6314 or (405) 209-5471 or email HDeffebaugh@yahoo.com.
• All-State youth games for a playoff tournament March 15-16 at Muskogee High School. Coaches should submit nominees with stats to (918) 856-1683 or email HDeffebaugh@yahoo.com.
• Fort Gibson High School alumni soccer game, Feb. 9 – women 4 p.m., boys 6 p.m. Contact: Billy Whitehead, (918) 616-4805 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Green Country Girls Softball Association will be holding its annual coaches meeting at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 21 at Indian Capital Technology Center, Room 100, Building C. Contact: GCGSA (918) 682-6548.