Terrence Dwayne Spikes, 26, and Jeanita Darlene Dudley, 24, both of Tulsa.
Michael Ray Moody Jr., 25, and Breana Shawnell West, 24, both of Muskogee.
Michael Lee Rowan vs. Tanna Jo Rowan, incompatibility.
Citimortgage vs. Mark Smallwood, et al., foreclosure.
Citizens Security Bank and Trust Company vs. David Carrier, et al., foreclosure.
JP Morgan Chase Bank vs. Leonard Yount, et al., foreclosure.
Sherry Ragsdale vs. Nicholas Wayne Wright, petition for judgment, excess of $75,000.
Pin Oak Properties vs.:
• Derruck Shields, et al., $460, Jan. 20.
• Melissa Escamilla, $504, Jan. 20.
• Jade R. Roberts, replevin, Feb. 3.
• Derrick S. Riggin, replevin, Feb. 3.
Randall Weatherman, et al. vs. Barbara Chatman, et al., $1,499, Jan. 27.
Wright, Stout, & Wilburn vs. Brian Miller, $728, Feb. 27.
Springleaf Financial vs. Maria Smith, $1,625, Feb. 1.
Beverly Swope vs. Scott’s Auto Repair, $392.95, Jan. 23.
CHAPPELL, Pam Dianne. Felony value-false pretenses/bogus check. Sounding docket Jan. 27. Bond same.
CROSSNO, Michael. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Sounding docket Jan. 27. Bond $7,500.
PIKOVSKY, Timothy Paul. Receiving, holding, or concealing lost or mislaid card. Sounding docket Jan. 27. Bond $5,000.
ROSS, Ashten Renee. False declaration of ownership in pawn. Hearing Jan. 23. Bond $1,500.
Muskogee police report
2411 Hilldale Springs Ave., Saturday, juvenile victim.
2511 Daniel Blvd., Jan. 2-12, multiple assaults, threats.
Unspecified location, Wednesday, juvenile victim of sexual assault by another juvenile.
Unspecified location, Monday, juvenile victim.
503 S. 32nd St., Thursday, with vehicle.
3021 Columbus St., Wednesday-Thursday, vehicle.
B and Independence streets, Sept. 6, identity.
Sears, 501 N. Main St., Thursday, shoplifting, possession of firearms.
Logisticare, 1307 S. 37th St., Thursday, mail.
339 S. 23rd St., Thursday, residence.
- Police & Courts
- Police and court reports 1-14
- Police and court reports 1-12
- Police and court reports 1-11
- Police and court reports 1-05
- Police and court reports 1-04
- Police and court reports 12-31
- Police and court reports 12-28
- Police and court reports 12-16
- Police and court report 12-9
- Police and court report 12-6
- More Police & Courts Headlines