NORMAN – University of Oklahoma men’s basketball junior forward Amath M'Baye was named Phillips 66 Big 12 Rookie of the Week on Monday for the second time this season.
In OU's lone game of the week, the 6-foot-9, 208-pounder scored 16 points and added a team-high-tying six rebounds and a season-high three steals in a 74-63 home win over Ohio on Saturday. M'Baye was 6-for-8 from the field and 4-for-5 from the free throw line in his 22 minutes.
On the year, the Preseason Big 12 Newcomer of the Year is averaging 9.5 points and 6.0 rebounds while shooting .488 from the field in 23.4 minutes per contest. He ranks second on the team with nine blocked shots
- League delays baseball tourney after tornado
- College baseball, softball glance
- Sports briefs: College baseball
- Sooners knock out Arkansas to advance to Super Regional
- OU edges Razorbacks, moves to regional final
- College baseball roundup
- NSU women finish eighth; OU, Arkansas, OSU headed to nationals
- Oklahoma routs Marist 17-0, Arkansas downs Fordham
- Arkansas moves to top of regional leaderboard
- NCAA GOLF ROUNDUP: NSU improves but drops in standings
- More OU Headlines