Muskogee County Democrats will meet Thursday to nominate and elect a new chairman.
Party organizers encourage everybody to attend the regular monthly meeting, during which nominations for chairman may be made and voted upon. The new chairman will succeed outgoing Chairman Dennis Wilhite.
The Muskogee County Democratic Party will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the Martin Luther King Center.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Illinois River above normal
- P.M. UPDATE: Police to more closely monitor holiday drivers
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report May 23, 2013
- A.M. UPDATE: Warner Public Schools to hold auction
- Tornado relief — You can help
- Muskogee, area offer help — Donations, fundraisers fuel tornado relief efforts
- Tornado damage: Thousands of homes, $1.5-$2B
- Teacher, parent charged in separate incidents
- Law change seats Wagoner councilor
- Musician plans area event center
- More Local News Headlines