714 S. 23rd St., Friday, with a pocket knife.
2518 E. Harris Road, Wednesday-Friday, threatening phone calls, and property taken.
2733 Jefferson St., Friday, threats.
710 Rutherford St., Saturday, domestic.
Arline and 32nd streets, Sunday, with hands.
4300 Chandler Road, Sunday, domestic.
112 S. Third St., Saturday, property removed from residence.
1214 S. 25th Place, Saturday, illegal entry of residence.
817 Denver St., Sunday, illegal entry of residence.
814 N. H St., Saturday/Sunday, property removed from residence.
1628 Baltimore St., Saturday, with a firearm.
Bank of Oklahoma, 2410 Chandler Road, Nov. 1-Friday, checks reported stolen cashed.
Unspecified address, Dec. 3-12, bank card used by someone other than account holder.
1101 Illinois St., Friday, property removed from vehicle.
314 Martin Luther King St., Saturday, property removed from vehicle.
919 N. O St., Saturday, property removed from vehicle.
208 Dover Road, Saturday, property removed from vehicle.
Sooner Surplus, 301 E. Shawnee Bypass, Saturday, aluminum coil.
3013 Elgin St., Sunday, vehicle.
1008 E. Aberdeen St., Sunday, vehicle.
1518 Baltimore St., Monday, windshield.
- Local News
- Get ready for the Big One
- Experts seek to solve state quake puzzle
- Reducing drop-out rate is challenge for MPS
- Proposals seek to reduce power plant water pollution
- City faces suit by property owner
- Car show draws crowd for good cause
- Fort Gibson school gets $65,000 technology grant
- Fight for McIntosh County seat serious
- MLT seeks to provide theater opportunities to all
- MEETING — Muskogee Public Works and Finance committee
- More Local News Headlines