David F. Bond Jr., 43, of Stigler and Deborah Ann Nicodin, 43, of Muskogee.
Jeanette Roxanne Strawn vs. Joseph Anthony Strawn, incompatibility.
Leigh Ann Payton vs. Darryl E. Brown, Jan. 15.
Cavalry SPV I vs.:
• Brenda F. Vann, petition for judgment, $6,313.32.
• Amanda McGee, petition for judgment, $6,975.68.
• Linda J. Gaulden, petition for judgment, $6,563.94.
LVNV Funding vs. Joshua Newton, petition for judgment, $15,521.67.
Bank of America vs. Jonathan Stevens, et al., foreclosure.
Muskogee Affordable Housing vs.:
• Sheron Lachelle Davidson, $107, Jan. 11.
• Shenia Williams, $126, Jan. 11.
• Shantina Yvet Christopher, $354, Jan. 11.
WHITAKER, Randall Eugene. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute (two counts); distribution of controlled substance; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia; unlawful delivery of narcotic; distribution of controlled dangerous substance within 2,000 feet of park/school/minor under 12. Hearing Jan. 10. Bond $5,000.
- Local News
- Tornado kills at least 51 in Moore
Swon Brothers tell "The Voice" they're praying for Oklahoma
- Officials seek to snuff out fake pot
Area man in court after bomb scare
LIVE BLOG: Massive tornado hits south of OKC
A massive tornado touched down Monday afternoon in Moore, Okla., just south of Oklahoma City. Follow live coverage of the aftermath of the storm.
RAA honored for character
- Sheriff’s office investigating stabbing
- Man to face trial six years after charge
- Red Cross sets June blood drives
- Device in Wagoner not a bomb
- More Local News Headlines