WHAT: Hilldale Board of Education regular meeting.
WHEN: 7 p.m. Monday.
WHERE: High School/Middle School media center, 400 Smith Ferry Road.
• Comments from the public.
• Board minutes of Nov. 12 and Dec. 5.
• Monthly encumbrances from general fund, child nutrition and building funds, activity funds.
• Financial update.
• Reports from administrators and Hilldale Association of Classroom Teachers.
• Review of local education plan, no action required.
• Consider the contract with Barlow Education Management Services for negotiating services for the 2013-14 school year.
• Consider contract with Arvest Bank for an Affinity Card.
• Consider contract with Precision Drug Screening for student drug testing.
• Hear presentation by Jordan Smith of the finance options related to the issuance of general obligation bonds in the school district. Discussion only. No action required.
• Consider resolution authorizing the calling and holding of a special election to be held in this school district to authorize the issuance of general obligation bonds.
• Discuss Alternative Education Proposal for 2013-2014 school year.
• Upon return to open session, consider employment of Elizabeth Wynstra-Meza for in child nutrition and Kristen West, paraprofessional.