A Muskogee man is held at the Muskogee County/City Detention Facility on $75,000 bond on multiple burglary charges.
Jesse Lawrence Warren, 26, is charged with three counts of second-degree burglary and one count of knowingly concealing stolen property.
Information filed in the cases alleges Warren committed three burglaries on dates ranging from April 25-Sept. 11. Warren also is alleged to have possessed a laptop computer, a jar of pennies and a video game machine he knew to be stolen.
Warren will return to court at 9 a.m. Oct. 1 for a preliminary hearing to determine if he will stand trial.
- Local News
- Get ready for the Big One
- Experts seek to solve state quake puzzle
- Reducing drop-out rate is challenge for MPS
- Proposals seek to reduce power plant water pollution
- City faces suit by property owner
- Car show draws crowd for good cause
- Fort Gibson school gets $65,000 technology grant
- Fight for McIntosh County seat serious
- MLT seeks to provide theater opportunities to all
- MEETING — Muskogee Public Works and Finance committee
- More Local News Headlines