The National Multiple Sclerosis Society will hold the Walk MS Muskogee event Oct. 6.
More than 100 walkers are expected to come out and show their support. Funds raised from the event will support programs and direct services for the more than 3,400 people with MS and their families in Oklahoma and national MS research to find a cure to end multiple sclerosis.
People can participate individually or as a team. Volunteers also are needed.
Walkers can also register on the day of the event beginning at 9 a.m. The Walk officially starts at 10 a.m. at Honor Heights Park. Registration is at 9 a.m.
To register or for information: (918) 488-0882, ext. 35122 or visit nationalMSsociety.org/ok.
- Local News
- MHS seniors start a new chapter
- MHS teachers feted before commencement
- Businesses, governments join storm relief efforts
- Tornado relief efforts varied
- FGHS graduates 113
- Chase ends with arrest
- Illinois River restrictions hinge on rainfall
- Supplies collected for shipment to Moore
- Church collaboration wanted in aid drive
- Museum sets Sunday operating hours
- More Local News Headlines