The regional prevention coordinators of Neighbors Building Neighborhoods, in cooperation with the Muskogee Police Department, are encouraging area residents to remove all expired, unneeded or unused medicines from their homes and bring them to the Muskogee Fairgrounds, 1444 S. Cherokee St., for proper and safe disposal from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Medications can also be disposed of at any time at the drop-off location in the lobby of the Muskogee Police Department at 112 S. Third St.
The Take Back Day offers a free, easy solution for people to dispose of old or unneeded pills. Needles, syringes and liquids cannot be accepted.
Information: (918) 683-4600.
- Local News
- Swon fans pack 'Swatch Party'
- P.M. UPDATE: How to vote for the Swon Brothers on "The Voice"
- OMHOF shares in foundation’s $3.8M in grants
- Proposed meal program cuts headed to MPS board
- Council to discuss utility rate hikes
- To young sister duo, they're 'brothers'
- The Swons' competitors
- Friends, fans share Swon stories
- Swon songs: What they've done on 'The Voice'
- 'Voice' coaches compliment Swons
- More Local News Headlines