Justin Miller cuts through a pipe below the S.H. Kress building’s stamped tin ceiling as workers prepare the historic structure for demolition. The 100-year-old building at 109 N. Second St. was built in the classical revival style. It is being torn down to make room for a parking lot.
- Local News
LIVE BLOG:Coverage of Monday's devastating tornado
A massive tornado touched down Monday afternoon in Moore, Okla., just south of Oklahoma City. Follow live coverage of the aftermath of the storm.
- P.M. UPDATE: EMS hosting "Safety Day" on Saturday
- A.M. UPDATE: Watch party for Swon Brothers tonight at OMHOF, weather permitting
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 05.21.13
- A.M. UPDATE: Fort Gibson Red and White game rescheduled for Thursday
- Tornado kills at least 51 in Moore
Swon Brothers tell "The Voice" they're praying for Oklahoma
- Officials seek to snuff out fake pot
Area man in court after bomb scare
RAA honored for character
- More Local News Headlines
- LIVE BLOG:Coverage of Monday's devastating tornado