Stephen Lee Boyle, 26, and Lindsye Nichole Holman, 22, both of Fort Gibson.
Tyler Blake Loman, 25, of Oklahoma City and Alana Carol Cox, 38, of Norman.
Scottie Mendenhall, 35, and Amberly Michelle Day, 33, both of Porum.
Michael Glenn Gilliland, 45, and Michele Renee Gaetjen, 44, both of Fort Gibson.
Arley Steven Peterman, 22, and Kayelyn Nicole Resetz, 21, both of Muskogee.
Susan E. Jennings vs. Jerome Garfield, Oct. 23.
Briana Nicole Kinsey vs. Brandy Nicole Crowe, et al., Oct. 16.
Jimmy Jamon Cooper vs. Genardo Zamora-Ruiz, petition for judgment, excess of $75,000.
Bank of America vs. Charles W. Morgan, et al., foreclosure.
Progressive Car Finance vs. Ashley Bear, et al., petition for judgment, $7,244.34.
PHH Mortgage vs. Holly Berryhill, et al., foreclosure.
JP Morgan Chase Bank vs. Frank H. Stalling, et al., foreclosure.
Midland Funding vs.:
• Janet Mason, petition for judgment, $2,290.09.
• Jordan Sallis, petition for judgment, $3,050.29.
• Kathy Gray, petition for judgment, $1,991.06.
• Clint Woods, petition for judgment, $757.63.
• Kimberly Woodard, petition for judgment, $1,415.15.
• John Basolo, petition for judgment, $1,693.42.
Redo Properties vs. Adam Williams, et al., $1,400, Oct. 15.
E-Z Pay Used Cars vs. Alphonzo Pierce, $5,999.99, Oct. 22.
Bell Finance vs.:
• Billy Whitehead, $896, Nov. 7.
• Ralph Graves, $264, Nov. 7.
• Cheri Patrick, $264. Nov. 7.
Rent A Center vs.:
• Shannon Howard, replevin, Nov. 2.
• Pauline Webb, replevin, Nov. 2.
• Kelly Cartwright, replevin, Nov. 2.
United Commercial Properties vs. Kim Durossette, et al., $95, Oct. 24.
AMMONS, Gary Linn. Domestic assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. Sounding docket Oct. 23. Bond $5,000.
MADDING, Melanie Beth. Aggravated driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Disposition docket Nov. 7. Bond same.
MYERS, Robert. Fugitive from justice. Sounding docket Nov. 16. Bond $25,000.
SPORLEDER, Randy Carl. Second-degree burglary. Sounding docket Oct. 23. Bond same.
HARDAWAY, Jerome Quinton. Robbery by force or fear. Hearing Oct. 19. Bond $20,000.
BROWN, Q’Waan Lorenzo. Falsely personate another to create liability (two counts). Sentenced Oct. 9. Two concurrent five-year suspended sentences. Fined $500.
MARCUM, James Ray. Driving under the influence. County arrest.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report May 23, 2013
- A.M. UPDATE: Warner Public Schools to hold auction
- Tornado relief — You can help
- Muskogee, area offer help — Donations, fundraisers fuel tornado relief efforts
- Tornado damage: Thousands of homes, $1.5-$2B
- Teacher, parent charged in separate incidents
- Law change seats Wagoner councilor
- Musician plans area event center
- Signs in the sky — but don’t worry
- Students test their archery skills
- More Local News Headlines