Scott Wayne Crow, 43, and Carla Sue Ford, 45, both of Muskogee.
Steven Parker Jennings, 34, and Sherry Lynn Shropshire, 37, both of Fort Gibson
Sabina Elizabeth Gonzalez vs. Rutilio Gonzalez, incompatibility.
Danielle Fairchild, et al. vs. Clifford Chuculate, Nov. 27.
Stefanie Ann Chaney vs. Bobbie Lee Pettit, foreclosure.
Credit Bureau Services vs. Suzanne M. Crawford, petition for judgment, $2,343.49.
FRALEY, Brian Thomas. Second-degree burglary. Sounding docket Nov. 19. Bond $20,000.
HAMMANS, Todd Wilburn. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Sounding docket Nov. 29. Bond $10,000.
TEAGUE, Derrick Shane. Possession of controlled dangerous substance; second-degree burglary; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Sounding docket Nov. 28. Bond same.
DINARDO, Brandon Vincent. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Hearing Dec. 6. Bond same.
PARKER, John. Possession of controlled substance (two counts); unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Hearing Nov. 26. Bond $2,500.
- Local News
- MHS seniors start a new chapter
- MHS teachers feted before commencement
- Businesses, governments join storm relief efforts
- Tornado relief efforts varied
- FGHS graduates 113
- Chase ends with arrest
- Illinois River restrictions hinge on rainfall
- Supplies collected for shipment to Moore
- Church collaboration wanted in aid drive
- Museum sets Sunday operating hours
- More Local News Headlines