The City of Muskogee Foundation will again offer $240,000 in scholarships this year to high school seniors at Hilldale and Muskogee.
This will be the third year the Foundation has offered the scholarship program totaling $720,000 committed to 30 students during that three-year period.
Scholarship criteria include graduating with at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average and an ACT score of at least 22. Applicants are also judged on personal demonstrations of character, leadership and participation in school and community activities.
Grants Administrator D.J. Thompson said applications are due March 15. Students must apply online at cfok.academicworks.com. For more information about the City of Muskogee Foundation, visit www.cityofmuskogeefoundation.org.
- Local News
- Modifications support trout fishery
- Stage set for rate hike debate
- Club gives $30K from chili cook-off
- Book drive to benefit children
- Muskogee marks Juneteenth
- Remember Removal riders set to return Friday
- Disposal day set Saturday for hazardous waste, tires
- Area residents hurt in collision
- Fort Gibson graduate earns scholarship
- Free dump day offered at landfill
- More Local News Headlines