Tera Thouvenel vs. James Thouvenel, incompatibility.
Heather Marie Stewart vs. Scott Anthony Stewart, incompatibility.
Cimco Properties vs.:
• Tanesha Richerson, $1,450, Feb. 11.
• Reginald Moore, $1,150, Feb. 11.
• Rachelle Duncan, $3,980, Feb. 11.
Jeffrey D. Bedford vs. Carol Cobb, et al., replevin, Feb. 20.
GATWOOD, Christopher Michael. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Sounding docket Feb. 15. Held without bond.
HAMILTON, Felicia Lynn. Knowingly concealing stolen property; attempted petty larceny. Sounding docket Feb. 15. Bond same.
HAMILTON, Mason Rye. Knowingly concealing stolen property; attempted petty larceny. Sounding docket Feb. 15. Bond $20,000.
WESTON, John Robert. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Preliminary hearing Feb. 11. Bond same.
WESTON, John Robert. Attempted manufacture of controlled dangerous substance. Hearing Feb. 11. Bond $2,500.
READDY, David W. Sr. Second-degree burglary (three counts). Sentenced Jan. 28. Three concurrent 20-year sentences with all but the first 12 years suspended.
STILES, Leonard. Sex offender loitering in park. Sentenced Jan. 30. One-year suspended sentence. Fined $500.
- Local News
- Hilldale Class of 2013 graduates
- Guns up for auction
- Plan would enlarge port barge area
- MHS seniors get big honors
- MHS Senior Awards
- Woman booked on DUI complaint in crash
- Rehab services reduces waiting list
- Pet of the week — Beth
- Pet of the Week — Lovey
- Muskogee student to graduate OSB
- More Local News Headlines