During its regular meeting Monday, the Muskogee City Council:
• Claims for all city departments Jan. 7-18.
• Awarding the low bid to Danny Beck Chevrolet in the amount of $21,541 for a mid-size utility vehicle for the water plant.
• Land and Water Conservation Funds grant application for playground improvements at Honor Heights Park.
• Oklahoma Recreation Trail Fund Grant application for first phase of Coody Creek Trail.
• Resolution directing the filing and notification of the publication of Supplement No. 9 to the Muskogee City Code of Ordinances.
• Appointment of Wayne Johnson to the Airport Board for a two-year term beginning Friday.
• Appointment of Jason D. Jones to the Committee for Convention and Tourism for the remainder of a three-year term ending June 30, 2015.
• Appointment of Judy Hoffman to the Civic Center Advisory Council for a term ending March 31, 2016.
• Appointment of Adam B. Tulino to the Plumbing and Appeals Board for a two-year term beginning Friday.
• Amendments to ordinance requiring the consideration of certain criteria and the production of certain evidence when reviewing an application for demolition of historical buildings.
• Presentation from Muskogee City-County Port Authority in accordance with agreement.
• A request to apply for land and water conservation funds from the U.S. Interior Department for the acquisition or purchase of unidentified real property located within the city’s northwest corridor.