State Rep. Arthur Hulbert, R-Fort Gibson, talks to Muskogee High School students during a history class. Hulbert visited MHS, the Early Childhood Center and Tony Goetz Elementary School as part of the Giving Legislators an Educational Experience program conducted by the Oklahoma Education Association. Hulbert also talked with MHS teachers during a professional learning community meeting.
- Local News
- Swon fans pack 'Swatch Party'
- P.M. UPDATE: How to vote for the Swon Brothers on "The Voice"
- OMHOF shares in foundation’s $3.8M in grants
- Proposed meal program cuts headed to MPS board
- Council to discuss utility rate hikes
- To young sister duo, they're 'brothers'
- The Swons' competitors
- Friends, fans share Swon stories
- Swon songs: What they've done on 'The Voice'
- 'Voice' coaches compliment Swons
- More Local News Headlines