Sentencing for two men convicted in October of felony murder was delayed Wednesday after their defense lawyers requested presentence investigations for their clients.
Muskogee County jurors found Dawaan Norwood, 22, and Schiavone Anderson, 18, guilty for their involvement with the Nov. 11 slaying of Roshun English, 35.
Norwood and Anderson are scheduled to return to court Jan. 9 for sentencing.
- Local News
- Tornado kills at least 51 in Moore
Swon Brothers tell "The Voice" they're praying for Oklahoma
- Officials seek to snuff out fake pot
Area man in court after bomb scare
LIVE BLOG: Massive tornado hits south of OKC
A massive tornado touched down Monday afternoon in Moore, Okla., just south of Oklahoma City. Follow live coverage of the aftermath of the storm.
RAA honored for character
- Sheriff’s office investigating stabbing
- Man to face trial six years after charge
- Red Cross sets June blood drives
- Device in Wagoner not a bomb
- More Local News Headlines