Marvin Louis Ledbetter, 41, of Muskogee and Lisa Michelle Dixon, 46, of Fort Gibson.
Brian Anthony Lee, 48, of Muskogee and Nancy M. Graham, 46, of Wagoner.
Frank Edward Gardenhire, 81, and Louella Bush Blaine, 74, both of Muskogee.
Dwyatt Mario-Montez Harrison, 26, and Danica Tiann Brooks, 24, both of Muskogee.
David Lynn Freeling, 56, of Fort Gibson and Sharon Kay Stonebarger, 54, of Oktaha.
Kirk Hogner, 19, and Ashley Green, 17, both of Muskogee.
Joshua Dean Newberry, 30, and Amanda Marie Miller, 27, both of Muskogee.
Darryl Alan Benson vs. Yoko Benson, incompatibility.
Brenda S. Bolding vs. Donald W. Mosteller, Feb. 19.
Jessica Renee Benefiel vs. Micheal William Benefiel, Feb. 19.
Ramona Ann Reece vs. Melvin Lee Reece, Feb. 21.
Citi Financial Auto vs. Anthony Quinton aka Anthony Ray Quinton, replevin.
In re: Melinda Jean Houston, petition for change of name.
Southern Nazarene University vs. Corey Harrison, petition for judgment, $4,016.87.
Discover Bank vs. Kary B. Ridley, petition for judgment, $4,116.14.
Cach vs. Patricia Haynes, petition for judgment, $2,473.99.
Asset Acceptance vs. Edward D. Swafford, petition for judgment, $15,656.31.
Gemini Capital Group vs.:
• Jacob Mariano, petition for judgment, $1,230.87.
• Kendrick Goodyear, petition for judgment, $1,824.94.
Midland Funding vs.:
• Patricia Pruet, petition for judgment, $4,008.56.
• Brenda Miller, petition for judgment, $4,464.06.
• Julie Payne, petition for judgment, $2,219.18.
• Angela Gilbreath, petition for judgment, $2,436.90.
Dealer Finance Group vs. Michael Mckie, petition for judgment, $5,655.87.
Travis Phillips vs. City of Muskogee, et al., petition for judgment, excess of $10,000.
Acord Properties vs.:
• Ashley Chaney, et al., $306.54, Feb. 20.
• Earl Stuckey, et al., $475, Feb. 20.
Cimco Properties vs. Reginald Moore, $1,150, Feb. 11.
Terry Davis, et al. vs. Chuck Coburn, $1,900, Feb. 20.
COTTON, Donna Kathryn. Possession of controlled dangerous substance; driving with license cancelled/suspended/revoked. Sounding docket Feb. 25. Bond same.
WAPSKINEH, Kenneth Ray. Endangering others while eluding/attempting to elude police officer; driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol (second and subsequent); driving with license cancelled/suspended/revoked; obstructing officer; removing proper or affixing improper license plate. Sounding docket Feb. 25. Bond same.
HINDS, Johnnie Davis. First-degree forgery. Sentenced Feb. 11. Seven years suspended. Fined $250.
BOUTWELL, Jeremy S. Driving under the influence; improper lane use. City arrest.
CRUMPLEY, Bobby Ray. Driving under the influence. City arrest.
ISAACS, Cody S. Driving under the influence; speeding. City arrest.
JONES, Daniel L. Actual physical control of vehicle while intoxicated; failure to obey lawful order; resisting arrest. County arrest.
LOPP, Derek. Driving under the influence. City arrest.
MARSHALL, Kevin Dewayne. Driving under the influence. City arrest.
ROGERS, Byron Warren. Driving under the influence; minor in possession of alcohol; transporting opened container. County arrest.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Illinois River above normal
- P.M. UPDATE: Police to more closely monitor holiday drivers
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report May 23, 2013
- A.M. UPDATE: Warner Public Schools to hold auction
- Tornado relief — You can help
- Muskogee, area offer help — Donations, fundraisers fuel tornado relief efforts
- Tornado damage: Thousands of homes, $1.5-$2B
- Teacher, parent charged in separate incidents
- Law change seats Wagoner councilor
- Musician plans area event center
- More Local News Headlines