Howard Arthur Creller, 18, and Taylor Dawn Carroll, 16, both of Muskogee.
Chansi Darlene Atchley vs. Robert Duncan Atchley, incompatibility.
Colleen Marie Lyster vs. State of Oklahoma, et al., reinstatement of driver’s license.
Corey Thompson vs. Muskogee County EMS, et al., petition for interpleader.
Midland Funding vs. Tera Sheets, petition for judgment, $9,354.24.
Asset Management Holdings vs. Lisa D. Jacobs, et al., foreclosure.
Josh Wilson, et al. vs. Charles David Coburn Jr., $1,427.50, Feb. 6.
BARRETT, Tyler Cody. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute. Sounding docket Feb. 8. Bond $10,000.
RENUARD, Carl. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute. Sounding docket Feb. 8. Bond $5,000.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Thursday is deadline for AIM survey
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 06.19.13
- Swons just short of victory
- Disappointment, then applause
- Judge denies motion on Cherokee election
- School food prices up
- Muskogee man charged in neglect, drug, gun case
- Man gets prison for assaulting US officers
- Phoenix earns pair of firsts in contest
- Juneteenth festival is this afternoon
- More Local News Headlines