WHAT: Muskogee City Council.
WHEN: 7 p.m. Monday.
WHERE: City Council Chambers, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast live on Suddenlink Channel 14.
• Claims for all city departments Nov. 5-16.
• Bid in the amount of $26,987 from Danny Beck Chevrolet offering to sell a three-quarter ton truck for emergency management.
• Agreement with the Rural Water District No. 1 for the sale of treated water.
• ODEQ Permit No. SL000051120825 for the construction of 220 linear feet of 8-inch DIP sanitary sewer line and appurtenances to serve the Kum and Go Store No. 987.
• ODEQ Permit No. WL000051120883 for the construction of 2,092 linear feet of 8-inch PVC and 85 linear feet of 6-inch PVC water line and appurtenances to serve the future developments within the boundaries of Muskogee Rural Water District No. 5.
• Rejection of all bids submitted for Greenhill Cemetery Improvement Phase II Project and direct staff to work with architect to redesign the project for rebidding.
• Tabling public hearing on request to rezone 12.79 acres from single-family residential to multi-family residential district until 9 a.m. Dec. 3.
• Final plans for Ruby Park Improvements Phase III as prepared for by Alaback Design Associates and authorize the solicitation of bids.
• Public hearing and take action on a request to rezone property located at 841 N. Main St. from mobile home site district to open air highway commercial district and authorize the revision of the official zoning map to reflect any change.
• Amendment to ordinance requiring the consideration of certain criteria when reviewing an application for demolition of historical buildings.
• Amendments to an ordinance rules of decorum and public participation opportunities at city meetings.
• Amendments to council policies regarding rules of decorum and public participation at city meetings.
Convene an executive session to consider:
• Performance evaluation of City Clerk Pam Bates and, if necessary, take appropriate action in open session.
• Performance evaluation of City Attorney Roy Tucker and, if necessary, take appropriate action in open session.
• Performance evaluation of City Manager Greg Buckley and, if necessary, take appropriate action in open session.
• Contract negotiations with the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Local 2465 and, if necessary, take appropriate action in open session.
• Contract negotiations with the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 95 and, if necessary, take appropriate action in open session.
• Contract negotiations with the International Association of Fire Fighters Local 57 and, if necessary, take appropriate action in open session.
WHAT: Muskogee City Council.
- Local News
- BREAKING NEWS: DA charges Muskogee elementary school teacher with assault on student
- P.M. UPDATE: Illinois River officials urge staying off river through Thursday
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report Mary 22, 2013
- A.M. UPDATE: Fort Gibson students to collect items for Moore tornado victims
- Moore digs out of devastation
- Area folks lend a hand in tornado aftermath
- City wants to stop synthetic drugs
- Swons in running again
- City health plan costs may go up
- At a glance — Muskogee Finance and Public Works committees
- More Local News Headlines