Heather McFarland vs. Cody McFarland, incompatibility.
Steve Goad, et al. vs. Christopher Troy Tipton, et al., petition for judgment, unspecified amount.
Douglas H. Brannon vs. Oklahoma Department of Human Services, et al., petition for judgment, excess of $10,000.
U.S. Bank vs. Patricia L. Wagner, et al., foreclosure.
Darrell Dever vs. Jana Taylor, et al., $876.84, Dec. 5.
Springleaf Financial Services vs. Dianna Fountain, $3,964.99, Dec. 7.
CROW, Veronica Mae. Harboring a fugitive from justice. Sounding docket Dec. 5. Bond $5,000.
KESSINGER, Richard James. Failure to notify address change as a sex offender. Sounding docket Dec. 5. Bond $20,000.
PRITCHETT, Cody Lee. Possession of controlled substance (second and subsequent); unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia; larceny of merchandise from retailer. Sounding docket Dec. 5. Bond $5,000.
PAIGE, Bobby Dwayne. Possession of controlled substance; falsely personate another to create liability. Hearing Dec. 3. Bond $5,000.
LURKS, James Albert. Driving under the influence; eluding; speeding 26 to 30 miles over. City arrest.
- Local News
- BREAKING NEWS: DA charges Muskogee elementary school teacher with assault on student
- P.M. UPDATE: Illinois River officials urge staying off river through Thursday
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report Mary 22, 2013
- A.M. UPDATE: Fort Gibson students to collect items for Moore tornado victims
- Moore digs out of devastation
- Area folks lend a hand in tornado aftermath
- City wants to stop synthetic drugs
- Swons in running again
- City health plan costs may go up
- At a glance — Muskogee Finance and Public Works committees
- More Local News Headlines