Because of a lack of agenda items there will not be a City of Muskogee Public Nuisance Appeals Board meeting Tuesday. The next scheduled meeting is 10 a.m. June 19.
Information: (918) 684-6232.
- Local News
LIVE BLOG:Coverage of Monday's devastating tornado
A massive tornado touched down Monday afternoon in Moore, Okla., just south of Oklahoma City. Follow live coverage of the aftermath of the storm.
- Moore digs out of devastation
- Area folks lend a hand in tornado aftermath
- City wants to stop synthetic drugs
- Swons in running again
- City health plan costs may go up
- At a glance — Muskogee Finance and Public Works committees
- Teen center shifts to summer hours
- Church holds prayer vigil after tornado
- Tahlequah woman earns bachelor’s
- More Local News Headlines
- LIVE BLOG:Coverage of Monday's devastating tornado