410 N. N St., Saturday, on an officer.
2915 Oklahoma Ave., Sunday, domestic with a knife in the presence of a minor.
2915 Oklahoma Ave., Sunday, domestic with a knife.
915 Louisiana St., Sunday, domestic with a knife.
1617 Turner St., Monday, domestic.
2608 Williams St., Friday, property removed from vehicle.
1138 Wewoka St., Saturday, property removed from residence.
New Life Center Church, 4025 Gibson St., Sunday, illegal entry of church.
4400 Gibson St., #200, Nov. 25-Sunday, illegal entry of residence.
C&S Metals, 2531 S. Sixth St., Sunday, fence cut.
1400 Carver Ave., Oct. 12, property removed from residence.
Unspecified address, Friday, statutory.
2815 Columbus Ave., Saturday, with a knife.
3010 Denver Ave., Sunday, attempted robbery with a knife.
1102 N. Main St., Nov. 29, property reported stolen pawned.
2800 block of Estelle Avenue, Friday, vehicles damaged.
1918 E. Okmulgee Ave., Friday, property damaged.
- Local News
- BREAKING NEWS: DA charges Muskogee elementary school teacher with assault on student
- P.M. UPDATE: Illinois River officials urge staying off river through Thursday
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report Mary 22, 2013
- A.M. UPDATE: Fort Gibson students to collect items for Moore tornado victims
- Moore digs out of devastation
- Area folks lend a hand in tornado aftermath
- City wants to stop synthetic drugs
- Swons in running again
- City health plan costs may go up
- At a glance — Muskogee Finance and Public Works committees
- More Local News Headlines