At its regular meeting Tuesday, the Muskogee City-County Port Authority:
• Approved October meeting minutes and claims.
• Received October financial report.
• Heard presentation from Site Selection Group on how well Muskogee is prepared to attract manufacturing, distribution or call center businesses.
• Approved a resolution supporting TCA’s application to the Oklahoma Department of Commerce for an Economic Development Pooled Finance Incentive for $3 million.
• Approved contract for demolition of five structures.
• Approved agreement with Tonto Construction for removal of sand.
• Approved termination of Arrowhead lease agreement.
• Approved acquisition of Arrowhead leasehold improvements.
• Approved financing of Arrowhead leasehold improvements.
• Heard Port director’s report.
• Consider executive session pertaining to real estate acquisition.