At a glance
During its regular meeting Monday, the Muskogee County Board of Commissioners approved:
• Claims, monthly reports and purchase orders.
• Cooperative agreement with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, APHIS Wildlife Services, and the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry for predator removal services at a cost of $200 a month.
• Grant from the Oklahoma Office of Homeland Security in the amount of $3,300.12 for Community Emergency Response Team program.
• Resolution declaring a credenza and desk surplus to the needs of the Muskogee County Board of Commissioners and authorizing disposal of the same.
At a glance
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Juneteenth celebration set for Wednesday
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 06.18.13
- P.M. UPDATE: Thursday is deadline for AIM survey
- P.M. UPDATE: Man gets federal prison sentence on assault charge
- Swon fans pack 'Swatch Party'
- OMHOF shares in foundation’s $3.8M in grants
- Proposed meal program cuts headed to MPS board
- Council to discuss utility rate hikes
- To young sister duo, they're 'brothers'
- The Swons' competitors
- More Local News Headlines