Truman Webster vs. Brenda Webster, incompatibility.
Jason Jernigan vs. Tabitha Jernigan, incompatibility.
Christie Winn vs. Edward Liton David Winn II, incompatibility.
Autumn Elizabeth Thomas vs. Jeffrey Jack Thomas, incompatibility.
Christy L. Richards vs. Brian Richards, incompatibility.
Cassie Lynn Williams vs. Brian Keith Williams, incompatibility.
Armstrong Bank vs. Angela Wert, et al., petition for judgment, $27,667.04.
Capital One vs. Wanda Warrior, petition for judgment, $3,150.94.
Ford Motor Credit Company vs. Leticia Bribiesca, petition for judgment, $3,935.43.
Midland Funding LLC vs. Russell Vickrey, petition for judgment, $3,346.77.
Autovest LLC vs. Shannon Hill, petition for judgment, $8,063.93.
Glen Dell Ranch Inc., vs. Kathy L. Quintero, et al., petition for judgment, $18,526.32.
Credit Bureau Services Association vs.:
• Brandy Lay, petition for judgment, $626.70.
• Staci L. Harnell, petition for judgment, $1,356.16.
Chantell D. Titley vs. Gerald Goad Jr., $5,050, Feb. 27.
John G. Milton vs. Stephen Kinnamon, $3,908, Feb. 27.
SAGA Properties vs. Paula Cooney, $1,200, Feb. 27.
BYRD, Sarah. Falsely personate another to create liability; driving with license cancelled/suspended/revoked; failure to yield. Sounding docket March 1, bond same.
FULTON, Jason Michael. Domestic assault and battery by strangulation; domestic assault and battery in the presence of a minor; threaten to perform an act of violence. Sounding docket March 1, bond $25,000.
- Local News
- BREAKING NEWS: DA charges Muskogee elementary school teacher with assault on student
- P.M. UPDATE: Illinois River officials urge staying off river through Thursday
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report Mary 22, 2013
- A.M. UPDATE: Fort Gibson students to collect items for Moore tornado victims
- Moore digs out of devastation
- Area folks lend a hand in tornado aftermath
- City wants to stop synthetic drugs
- Swons in running again
- City health plan costs may go up
- At a glance — Muskogee Finance and Public Works committees
- More Local News Headlines