WHAT: Muskogee Public Works, Finance Committee regular meeting.
WHEN: 4 p.m. Tuesday.
WHERE: City Council Chambers, third floor, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast live on Suddenlink Channel 14.
• Endorsing the Tulsa Metro Chamber of Commerce 2013 OneVoice legislative agenda regarding state and federal issues that may have an impact on Oklahoma municipalities.
• Preliminary plans of the feasibility study for economic development of Love-Hatbox Sports Complex and the former Hatbox Airfield.
• Amendments to Council Policy 3-3-3, which addresses vacation leave policies.
• Council Policy 3-5-1, which addresses the city’s deferred compensation program.
• Existing parking prohibitions on unpaved surfaces and rights of way within the city.
• Report regarding garages being vacated as a result of the formation of a centralized garage system.
• Impervious surface fees established in Appendix A of the city of Muskogee Code of Ordinances.
• Solicitation of recommendations for filling vacancies on city-created or city-appointed boards and commissions.
• Claims for all city departments from Dec. 3 through Jan. 4.
• Agreement between Moonlight Excavation LLC and the city of Muskogee for the demolition project at the Midland Valley Office Building, 321 S. Third St., in the amount of $57,760.
• Awarding the lowest best bid to Oklahoma Sporting Supplies in the amount of $32,988.32 for the purchase of ammunition for the Muskogee Police Department.
• Awarding a construction contract to the low bidder, RJR Enterprises, for a bid of $245,530.50 with two alternates in the amount of $10,310.25 for a total of $255,840.75.
• Awarding the low bid to Danny Beck Chevrolet in the amount of $21,541 for a mid-size utility vehicle for the water plant.
• Awarding electrical contract to the low bidder, Rockey Electric Inc., in the amount of $262,145 or with deduct alternate in the amount of $58,901 for electrical renovation of the police station.
• Awarding construction contract to the low bidder, Rossco Construction Inc., in the amount of $60,992 for improvements at Chandler Road and York Street.
• Awarding contract between the city of Muskogee and the Muskogee Area Arts Council for funding community arts projects that foster and promote tourism or youth arts education.