Fort Gibson Public Schools Board of Education meeting on Monday.
Agenda items approved:
• Treasurer’s report, encumbrances, change orders, payroll, activity fund accounts, transfers.
• Employment of Stephen H. McDonald & Associates as financial consultant to the district.
• A resolution authorizing the calling and holding of a special election to issue general obligation bonds.
• Architectural services for 2013 bond issue.
• An out-of-state trip for emergency management staff to attend conference in San Antonio in January.
• Staff resignations, leave sharing requests or other personnel issues.
• Surplus and disposal of outdated computer equipment, overhead projectors and various storage items.