830 N. M St., Thursday, juvenile, with hand.
110 Howard St., Friday, with hands.
2518 E. Harris Road, Friday, with hands and mouth.
110 Howard St., Friday, verbal.
76 E. Peak Blvd., Saturday, domestic.
230 N. 34th St., Saturday, unspecified.
350 Callahan St., Saturday, verbal threats.
5206 Denison St., Friday, domestic, with hands.
1909 Sallie St., Sunday, domestic.
BTE Management Group, 920 N. 43rd St., Nov. 8-9, property removed from vehicle.
2807 Garland St., Oct. 30, illegal entry of residence, and residence damaged.
1211 Ellsworth St., Friday, property removed from residence.
826 S. York St., #44B, Friday-Saturday, property removed from residence.
320 E. Broadway, Sunday, illegal entry of residence.
2807 Garland St., Friday, cell phone reported stolen recovered.
Walmart, 1000 W. Shawnee Bypass, Nov. 13, property removed from business.
Walmart, 1000 W. Shawnee Bypass, Friday, property removed from business.
2101 Fairmont St., Oct. 5, vehicle.
2400 W. Okmulgee Ave., Friday, money.
J&J Trucking, 228 E. Kalamazoo St., Sunday-Monday, truck batteries.
4021 W. Broadway, Saturday, malicious injury to property with a firearm.
172 N. David Lane, Friday-Saturday, vehicle window.
- Local News
- MHS seniors start a new chapter
- MHS teachers feted before commencement
- Businesses, governments join storm relief efforts
- Tornado relief efforts varied
- FGHS graduates 113
- Chase ends with arrest
- Illinois River restrictions hinge on rainfall
- Supplies collected for shipment to Moore
- Church collaboration wanted in aid drive
- Museum sets Sunday operating hours
- More Local News Headlines