— Cars attempt to navigate the flooded intersection of Okmulgee Avenue and Seventh Street after nearly one inch of rain was dumped on Muskogee in about an hour. The National Weather Service said .90 inches fell in one hour in Muskogee, with another .03 inches falling over a two-hour period. Police received numerous calls about cars stalled in high water, blocking roadways Monday afternoon. No injuries were reported and no major accidents were reported.
- Local News
LIVE BLOG:Coverage of Monday's devastating tornado
A massive tornado touched down Monday afternoon in Moore, Okla., just south of Oklahoma City. Follow live coverage of the aftermath of the storm.
- Moore digs out of devastation
- Area folks lend a hand in tornado aftermath
- City wants to stop synthetic drugs
- Swons in running again
- City health plan costs may go up
- At a glance — Muskogee Finance and Public Works committees
- Teen center shifts to summer hours
- Church holds prayer vigil after tornado
- Tahlequah woman earns bachelor’s
- More Local News Headlines
- LIVE BLOG:Coverage of Monday's devastating tornado