WHAT: Muskogee City Council.
WHEN: 7 p.m. Monday.
WHERE: City Council Chambers, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast live on Suddenlink Channel 14.
• Claims for all city departments from Jan. 7, 2013 through Jan. 18, 2013.
• Awarding low bid to Danny Beck Chevrolet in the amount of $21,541 for one mid-size utility vehicle for Water Plant.
• Land and Water Conservation Funds grant application for playground improvements for Honor Heights Park.
• Oklahoma Recreation Trail Fund Grant Application for Coody Creek Trail Grant Phase I and take any necessary actions.
• Resolution directing the filing and notification of the publication of Supplement #9 to the Muskogee City Code of Ordinances.
• Appointment of Wayne Johnson to the Airport Board, succeeding David Jones, to serve a two-year term, beginning Feb. 1, 2013 ending March 31, 2015.
• Appointment of Jason D. Jones to the Committee for Convention and Tourism, to serve remainder of the three-year term vacated by Dana Owen beginning Feb. 1, 2013 ending June 30, 2015.
• Appointment of Judy Hoffman to the Civic Center Advisory Council, succeeding Dale Boots, to serve a three-year term, beginning Feb. 1, 2013 ending March 31, 2016.
• Appointment of Adam B. Tulino to the Plumbing and Appeals Board, succeeding Troy Smith, to serve a two-year term, beginning Feb. 1, 2013 ending March 31, 2015.
• Consider approval of an ordinance amending The City Of Muskogee Code Of Ordinances by amending Chapter 90, Zoning, Article XII, Historic Preservation, by amending Section 90-1086, Certificate Of Appropriateness – Required, clarifying the need for a Certificate of Appropriateness for demolition of historic property; Amending Section 90-1088, Same – Application procedure, encouraging additional evidence for historic property sought to be demolished and renumbering remaining subsections; Amending Section 90-1089, Appeal, Prohibiting consideration of additional information on appeal not previously provided to the commission until first heard by the commission; Adding Section 90-1091, Demolition of historic property, providing criteria; Providing for repealer, severability and setting an effective date, or take any necessary action.
• Presentation from Muskogee City-County Port Authority in accordance with agreement.
• Consider an executive session to discuss and take possible action on the following:
A. The purchase or acquisition of real property located in the northwest corridor of the City of Muskogee, and if necessary, take appropriate action in open session, including approval to seek Land and Water Conservation Funds from the U.S. Department of Interior, National Park Service.