400 N. 13th St., #102, Thursday, domestic, with hands.
3408 Brewer St., Friday, domestic.
Mazzio’s Pizza, 3030 W. Okmulgee Ave., Wednesday-Thursday, illegal entry of building and attempted arson.
414 Washington St., Thursday, property removed from residence.
2022 Carolyn St., Wednesday-Thursday, property removed from residence
2718 Garland St., Monday, with a gun.
Unspecified address, April 1, 2009-April 20, 2012, money withdrawn from account without permission.
315 East Side Blvd., Thursday, laptop.
Pizza Hut, 501 W. Shawnee Bypass, Dec. 24, money.
60 E. Peak Blvd., Sunday, credit/debit card used by someone other than card holder.
1205 Fremont Ave., Dec. 26, credit/debit card used by someone other than card holder.
Gold Plaza, 501 N. Main St., Thursday, property removed from business.
300 N. 40th St., #803, Thursday, unspecified.
- Local News
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report Mary 22, 2013
- A.M. UPDATE: Fort Gibson students to collect items for Moore tornado victims
- Moore digs out of devastation
- Area folks lend a hand in tornado aftermath
- City wants to stop synthetic drugs
- Swons in running again
- City health plan costs may go up
- At a glance — Muskogee Finance and Public Works committees
- Teen center shifts to summer hours
- Church holds prayer vigil after tornado
- More Local News Headlines