GLINN, Sherran, 46, of Durant. Theft by officer or employee of gaming establishment on Indian lands
WATHAM, Carol 47, of Ada. Theft from government.
MILLER, Ada Francis, 64, of Ardmore. Fraud and false statements. Sentenced to 24 months imprisonment, followed by 12 months of supervised release. Ordered to pay $277,650 restitution.
TIPTON, Jimmy Steve, 63, of McAlester. Drug conspiracy. Sentenced to 135 months imprisonment, followed by 60 months of supervised release
- Local News
- BREAKING NEWS: DA charges Muskogee elementary school teacher with assault on student
- P.M. UPDATE: Illinois River officials urge staying off river through Thursday
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report Mary 22, 2013
- A.M. UPDATE: Fort Gibson students to collect items for Moore tornado victims
- Moore digs out of devastation
- Area folks lend a hand in tornado aftermath
- City wants to stop synthetic drugs
- Swons in running again
- City health plan costs may go up
- At a glance — Muskogee Finance and Public Works committees
- More Local News Headlines