KEYS 53, SEQUOYAH 36 – Payton Ragsdale led three double-digit scorers for Keys in their win over Sequoyah.
Ragsdale finished with 17 points as the Cougars improved to 2-1 on the season. Mason finished with 14 points while Cody Cole had 11 points.
Tyler Jones led Sequoyah (1-1) with 12 points
OKAY 31, CENTRAL 30 — Okay converted two free throws to take a four-point lead then held on for the win on Friday in Big East Conference action as Central made a three-point shot with five seconds left to cut the deficit to one.
The two teams were tied at the half while Okay forged a tree-point lead at the end of the third quarter. Robyn Hamner led the Lady Mustangs with 13 points and Bristen Graves finished with eight.
SEQUOYAH 56, KEYS 54 – The Lady Indians held a one-point lead at halftime and kept the Lady Cougars at bay for the win.
Courtney Jones lead the Lady Indians (2-0) with a game-high 18 points while Sydni Rainbolt led the Lady Cougars (0-3) with 14 points.
- Prep Sports
- Longtime coach Ben Baker loses battle with cancer
- Former THS boys coach headed east
- Warner, Checotah enter the coaching carousel
- All-State softball rained out
- Replenishing the ammo: Vian’s new starters have plenty of experience
- Hulbert’s new coach already there
- Working a friendly battle: Wagoner quarterbacking duo still ironing things out
- Rougher running game evolving
- Chemistry carries over for Hornets’ QB, wide receiver
- Sports briefs
- More Prep Sports Headlines