Three Roughers were honored as Muskogee High’s football program held its season-ending banquet on Wednesday night.
Defensive back Marcus McVay won the Champion Award, given for a player who best demonstrates living like a champion, and linebacker Haden Kolmer the Rougher Legacy Award for similar character issues and the player who left the greatest impact on the program.
Tristan Watson received the Bennett Scholarship for highest grade-point average on the team. The banquet was held at Bedouin Shrine Temple.
- Prep Sports
- The 2013 Phoenix Female Athlete of the Year: Randee O’Donnell shot and swung her way to success
- Some questions answered for FGHS in spring game
- Two seniors sign NLIs
- The 2013 All-Phoenix baseball team: Hornet is MVP but 3A finalists lead number of area selections
- The 2013 All-Phoenix soccer team: FGHS dominates honors
- Porter coach departure among area changes
- Vian shortstop lone area All-Stater
- Top of their games: Individuals voted best in golf, tennis, track
- Moore tornado draws attention of sports world
- 2013 ALL-PHOENIX SLOWPITCH SOFTBALL TEAM: Muskogee takes the top honors
- More Prep Sports Headlines