The Fort Gibson Genealogy and Historical Society will meet at 6 p.m. Monday for its monthly meeting at the United Methodist Church.
There will be no business meeting. Members are to bring something that reminds them of their favorite Christmas or stories about favorite Christmases.
The society will furnish ham and members are to bring side dishes to go with the dinner.
This will be the last meeting of 2012 as we have no meeting in January or August. The genealogy library will be open at 5 p.m. for those who want to do research.
Information or ride: Marcia Elliott, (918) 478-3345 or Mable Taylor, (918) 478-3845.
- Fort Gibson
- Trophies, cakes highlight Special Olympics event
- Chamber Notes: Chamber, owners celebrate Fajita Rita’s new locale
- Fort Faith: Save some room for Jesus on your summer vacation
- Library offers free, fun programs for children
- Fajita Rita's celebrates grand re-opening
- Summer camps set for students
- Prom both sweet and bittersweet
- Students research, open imaginary pet store
- Fort Faith: A little known name in the Bible teaches important lessons
- Chamber Notes: Farmers' market back soon, car show planning moving along
- More Fort Gibson Headlines