The American Legion Auxiliary Frank Gladd Post #20 will hold its monthly meeting at 6 p.m. Monday at the Legion Building in Fort Gibson.
Additionally, a meeting for junior members meets at the same time.
The American Legion Auxiliary Frank Glad Post #20 will be having a flag disposal ceremony at 6 p.m. Oct. 15. If you have a flag that is worn and no longer fit for display, contact Tracey Smith, (918) 577-0650 or Kathryn Hendrix, (918) 478-3878.
- Fort Gibson
- Car show, burnout set to wow
- CHAMBER NOTES: Car show, new business ribbon cutting coming
- New business: Clifford D. Garrett Family Funeral Home and Cremation Service
- Produce club taking orders
- What’s New at the “Q”? 06.11.13
- FORT FAITH: Running Christian race is worthy endeavor to stay spiritually fit
- It was a blessing, but not a vacation
- Intermediate Elementary Honor Roll students
- Corn festival scheduled
- VBS set for June 24-28 at Trinity
- More Fort Gibson Headlines