Southern Cruisers Riding Club, Chapter 563, has started a toy drive that it plans to make an annual event to benefit sick children at The Children’s Hospital of St. Francis in Tulsa and also the Gospel Rescue Mission of Muskogee. The group will accept donations of toys today in front of Walmart. The group will be set up on Saturday at Orscheln Farm and Home. Boxes for donations have also been placed in local restaurants. Jimmy’s Egg will serve free pancakes to anyone who brings in a toy.
- Book tells science behind organic gardening
- Slice of Life 05.23.13
- Does policy equal uniformity?
- Kale among most nutritious leafy greens of all
- Slice of Life 05.20.13
- Theater camp set for June
- Genealogy a little easier with technology
- Muskogee senior selected to receive GP scholarship
- NSU awards Adair Scholarship to OKC freshman
- Northeastern State University Staff Council names award winners
- More Features Headlines