Hope Kids Outreach attended a luncheon Tuesday held by the Civitan Club of Muskogee. At the luncheon, Civitan presented Hope Kids Outreach with a donation.
From left, Dr. J’Dene Rogers, a consultant for Hope Kids; Betty Jones, president of Muskogee Civitan; and Michelle Jeffcoat, Hope Kids Outreach.
- Fresh onions on the shelves a sign of summer
- Scottish Mason luncheon today
- Slice of life 06.19.13
- Slice of life 06.18.13
- Literacy classes available at MPL
- Slice of life 06.17.13
- At Warrior Games, disabled veterans get a chance to shine
- Library has range of resources for prospective pet adopters
- UKB pageant accepting entries
- NSU releases lineup for season’s Galaxy of Stars
- More Features Headlines